[Dailydave] 69+1

Mohammad Hosein mhtajik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:27:18 EST 2012

http://goo.gl/8jY35

been reading around this recent DIA's RFI , the following nice requirement
sounded very familiar : “collection, transmission, prioritization,
analysis, and dissemination of collected/captured materiel, and advanced
technical exploitation tools application, configuration support, and
training functions to units worldwide.”  scratched my head..why such moment
felt "experienced" or as if i have had one of those crystal voodoo moments
when you think you have already been "there" and went through the exact
same shit  ( although you did not ) ? ..then scratched my head more
,suddenly found out for a far too complex reason to explain in English , i
had same feeling when watched this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W58K-5ArFzo

mind works in such strange ways..
M.