[Dailydave] What is a cyberweapon?

Bill Swearingen hevnsnt at i-hacked.com
Wed Feb 15 22:30:06 EST 2012

I ran through your slides and something that you may want to cover (if you
dont already) is that "cyberweapons" are available to anyone, not just
nations.  And quite interestingly, the most effective weapon might be
something as mundane as a targeted campaign using a PDF exploit that was
dropped on stage at blackhat, and not necessarily stuxnet-like.

enjoy RSA