[Dailydave] More grist for the mill

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Jan 30 15:33:09 EST 2012

Democratic Cyber Security Plan (to be voted on this week or something):
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s413/show
Today's Republican response (which can be summed up to "I don't think
so", but the "regulation" angle is a continuing tough one here):
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/72120.html

Also, the WSJ posted an opinion piece this weekend on cyber-security:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203718504577178832338032176.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Also, a lot of people got "bounce-unsubscribed" in the last week. I've
turned the bounce processor off, but you may need to re-subscribe if you
didn't get this. :>

-dave

--
INFILTRATE 2013 January 10th-11th in Miami - the world's best offensive information security conference.
www.infiltratecon.com