[Dailydave] Quick thread on SQLi

Wim Remes wremes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:13:09 EST 2012

michael,

Thanks for bringing sense into this discussion. A metric isn't a metric until you know what you measure. for what it is worth, I understand that webapp should better be "entity scanned" as it would cover both app.domain.com and www.domain.com/app . It may be a useful metric for vendors to proof relevancy, from a owner point of view... what does it mean? and how much is good enough?

Cheers,