[Dailydave] Paid-for Vendor talk .... seems legit?

Christien Rioux crioux at noctem.org
Thu Mar 22 14:56:32 EDT 2012

That's an good goal for an event if you can afford it.

SOURCE Conference accepts sponsorship, but no sponsorship level
includes 'paid keynotes' or track talks.

Any 'vendor' sessions are clearly marked as such, and our advisory
board would never accept vendor pitches masquerading as track talks.
When you're a smaller event, it's not that hard to keep the vendors
where they should be.

--chris