[Dailydave] Those magic quote marks

Mohammad Hosein mhtajik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:29:23 EST 2012

Friday evening , hence , no sense of humor .

fat pentagon chief who was originally a campaign manager can not make a
stupid point more clear with , say , an air-bunny . billions worth of tech
and decades of work are already out there to combat drugs , smuggling ,
while-collar biz as well as all sorts of other organized crimes , not to
mention whackjob secret efforts mostly home-rooted piggy backed on rouge
states who go about pressing a artificially red button and create a
beautiful wave of emitted alpha beta gamma . not a fan of AV industry but
the guy has a valid point . FBI's top wanted list add to outsourced
elimination type blackops and..ehem..the lovely followers of mosses with
their targeted and doctored explosive magnet thanks-notes ..right across
the peace loving brothers with 10$ iron dome penetrating rockets built
in underground rat-size kitchens ,.. at least tell me that .* organized
crime pays gold* . like a dd brother said a while back , lets cut the shit
and face the smoky valley of war like men -- no offensive to our
sensitive sexually-harassed defcon-weight hacker sisters -- it is ugly ,
unfair , warlord style shitty and corrupt . i believe "the scene" was
always like this and will remain the same .

i admit this picture kills hope and pretty confident that "the industry"
who loves to fix things for us does not share the same view . they do not
understand organized crime ( in many cases it is STATE-sponsored ) behaves
like organized religion . no cure . no vaccine . it is mostly causing
itself thanks to a little bit of stupidity and selfishness

"
- What I mean by that, I mean to say that, who will, when they see a new
born baby,  arriving in their life, if anyone's ever thought, even myself,
"Well maybe there is something to this, look at the perfection of this
little bundle..."
- But I tell you what, though, before we go any further, we need to get a
sharp knife or a stone from somewhere and start hacking away at the
genitalia of this little bundle.  Because if we don't, we won't be doing
god's will. "

miss late Christopher Hitchens -- or maybe Friday evening symptom ?
-Mh