[Dailydave] Weev's collateral damage.

Ali-Reza Anghaie ali at packetknife.com
Wed Nov 21 12:17:51 EST 2012

Entirely agreed - and while all occupations are at risk for
over-criminalization, InfoSec is also at an intersection point with major
political narrative. Like many Academics were put at risk right after 9/11
for research that had always been in the public eye.

It's worth your time to read the book and blog work of Harvey Silverglate:

http://www.harveysilverglate.com/Books/ThreeFeloniesaDay.aspx
http://www.harveysilverglate.com/TheSilvergLatest/TFD.aspx

Cheers, -Ali