[Dailydave] Weev's collateral damage.

Ali-Reza Anghaie ali at packetknife.com
Wed Nov 21 14:33:20 EST 2012

The problem is that the ~context~ rarely follows the (now) precedent that
gets established. That's why issues of over-criminalization are even hard
to tackle.

Not to mention any of the previously mentioned difficulties of
(effectively) an adversary w/ unlimited resources that can "legally"
handicap you up-front and a jury that is predisposed to convict.

It's even more unfortunate that such a polarizing character is involved.

Anyhow... Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends. Be well, -Ali