[Dailydave] Who did the Stuxnet ? Final episode

DarkPassenger darkpassenger at inbox.ru
Mon Oct 1 07:56:28 EDT 2012

https://secure.cryptome.us/2012/10/corrupt-ir-us-12-1001.htm
from the text

"Although we continued our investigations into CIA covers, mainly the websites and ended up with highly embarrassing information, including cover names that CIA officers were using during their trips to middle east stations as "State Department" officers" . We have concluded that most if not all of these people were misrepresenting themselves to Iranians who had applied for U.S. Visa or their names were flagged previously. We learned parts of this group are still in middle east. We are all for revelation of corruptions, however, publication of these names will probably result in kidnapping, maybe more serious events, that we do not support anyway"

-
i am finding it very interesting that what once was children's game ( code a virus , though nowadays people use many terms , maybe it helps turn uneducated kids to phd-type scientists ? ) exchanging over floppy drives is getting more and more like armed weaponry charged and licensed to kill .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley