[Dailydave] Shamoon && the Iranian nation-state team

DarkPassenger darkpassenger at inbox.ru
Thu Sep 20 20:09:29 EDT 2012

> > The people who need to know opposing teams capabilities, probably
> > dont need to learn it from headline stealing attacks;
not that the following holds a reliable point of argument against your note , but when dogs of war are barking louder as ever i do not think one side would go far to demonstrate its capabilities to the opposite and the opposite high likely already knows enough about the conventional potentials of their adversary -- my point being : ops like the Drone and Aramco , whoever behinds them , are showing red lights to the opposing team , alarms that take place where people do not have a "hot line" and wouldn't event relay on it if they had one . the need for a hot line was on news a while back i recollect . these are to my understanding , projections of entering the gray area where two adversaries are not in full force military scale war , not in cold war , and not in peace . its premature signatures of an actual war .

Shamoon did not take down serious oil business of Saudis as Flamer family or the Stuxnet didn't really stop or made any process unreturned and i do not see any of these ops as demonstrations , tests , a double-game from a friendly ally or some shots in in Dark to scare a bunch of kids off the street or calm a one-street unrest . i see them as direct real acts of war , in a very limited scale , against a specific target , "militarily" clearing for the adversary that serious shit is going to fly DO NOT COME CLOSER .

and finally , the mystical magicians of so-called "Chinese SIGINT" comes from ignoring the fact that one side of the battle has been preparing , spending , planning and talking about war for 35 years , that 8 of these years were actually spent in a war with a neighbor while having oil sale cut in addition to almost no military deals or treaties plus the goodness of American satellite and geospatial intelligence in access of the adversary and let me not even start with "Chemical War" using European made equipment ( U.N Public docs ) , therefore , i would find it unsurprising if they shoot down a bunch of Drones ( Jeff is right , as far as i know based on trustworthy info , there were similar incidents before - Drones made by U.S and Israel - although not as sophisticated as the RQ-shit ) . their "allies" already sold them many times when it comes to "chubby deals" with west . what would you do ? develop offense for real , my answer .

Respects