[Dailydave] More INFILTRATE planning, and an 0day.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Sep 26 17:37:10 EDT 2012

So for everyone who is coming to INFILTRATE (which is all of you, of
course), and who wants to do BJJ while there, please take the 5 seconds
to sign up to this mailing list, so we can get a head count, do votes,
and generally inform people:

Notes: If you want come to just WATCH Jeremiah Grossman break my limbs,
then you can also sign up (Ivan Arce, I know you're in!) but please let
us know so we can adjust for that.

-dave
(The 0day as promised in the subject line is attached. If you can't see
it, then it worked!)

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach