[Dailydave] Students teaching trainers

Alex McGeorge alexm at immunityinc.com
Wed Apr 17 12:30:20 EDT 2013

Aloha list,

We do a lot of teaching at Immunity and it's something I think we've
gotten pretty good at over the years. Part of improving your teaching
offerings is doing some hard reflection on what did and didn't work for
the most recent class which is what we're in the process of doing for
web hacking right now. Most of those lessons only make sense from an
internal perspective but there are some things that other people might
benefit from. So if you're at all involved with the infosec training
industry you might be interested in this blog post:

http://immunityservices.blogspot.com/2013/04/what-we-learned-from-teaching-web.html

Cheers,
-AlexM

--