[Dailydave] Someone, not me, wanted to post this to the list anonymously

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Feb 5 09:29:28 EST 2013

Every time I do this people assume it's me posting. I don't post to DD
pretend-anonymously.
-dave

Hello DD,

Sir Tim Berners Lee was in Canberra recently for a Linux conference, and
discussed the events surrounding the untimely death of Adam Swartz.

He mentioned that Adam had wanted his hard drive contents released to
the public, but that there was some trepidation amongst the authorities
as to the repercussions of doing this.

Some of us here in Oz were speculating that even something as simple as
a URL to a TOR web page to open a time released Pandora's box.

We often see in fiction dramatized versions of dead man switches, but
very few in real life.

Has any come across such things, or care speculate on them, perhaps even
the way Bruce Schneier with his "reel life" scenarios?

Thanks,

<redacted>

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach