[Dailydave] Keep Calm and... Run this exploit!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Feb 5 16:12:01 EST 2013

We posted some new information on one of the bugs patched with the
latest Java update. It's one of those bugs that makes you giggle a bit.
http://immunityproducts.blogspot.com/

Also, I wanted to point out that in addition to the amazing Master
Class, we're also doing two other classes at INFILTRATE here in Miami in
April.

The first class is our top seller: Unethical Hacking. In this class we
use VisualSploit to take people from absolute beginners to "I can write
exploits" in just a few days. This is, even after all these years, my
favorite class because every student goes through this "I know kung fu
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vMO3XmNXe4>" moment on the last day. A
lot of the work of this class was finding ways to gradually increase the
difficulty level of the exploits as the students do them. Likewise this
class includes a CANVAS student license, which we teach you to use
properly like a real APT.

And we've completely reworked the Web Hacking class - it's still a
war-game format, but it's a lot heavier on the web cryptography.
Realistically it's designed to teach web programmers the exciting
consequences of their most common mistakes.

Also, the Master Class has a hard limit to the number of students, and
sells out every year. So buy early or...be disappointed.

Registration is here: http://infiltratecon.com/register.html

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach