[Dailydave] January/February column, IEEE S&P

dan at geer.org dan at geer.org
Sun Feb 17 22:31:32 EST 2013

Through the kindness of the editors at IEEE S&P, this
is my metrics column for the January/February issue,
joint with Daniel Conway, Northwestern University:

     The Times They Are a Changin'
     http://geer.tinho.net/ieee/ieee.sp.geer.1301a.pdf

FYI, the new IEEE Editor in Chief, Shari Pfleeger, has
decided that the "For Good Measure" column meets no needs
of the IEEE and, therefore, the above is my last for that
organizaton.  I will select another venue and let you know.

Entirely coincidentally, my occasional IEEE opinion column
also ran in the Jan/Feb issue; it is:

     Identity as Privacy
     http://geer.tinho.net/ieee/ieee.sp.geer.1301b.pdf

--dan