[Dailydave] The Threshold of Hackiness

Vitaly Osipov vitaly.osipov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:59:37 EST 2013

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hacker

Definition of HACKER

1 : one that hacks
2 : a person who is inexperienced or unskilled at a particular
activity <a tennis hacker>
3 : an expert at programming and solving problems with a computer
4 : a person who illegally gains access to and sometimes tampers with
information in a computer system

I think HD means #3, and you - #4.

Regards,
Vitaly