[Dailydave] HDMI Ethernet Channel

Andy Davis Andy.Davis at nccgroup.com
Mon Jan 21 09:05:47 EST 2013

I recently did some work looking into HDMI security:

http://www.nccgroup.com/en/blog/2012/12/hdmi,-technology-convergence-and-a-tidy-lounge/

I wondered if anyone had encountered HDMI Ethernet Channel in the wild yet?

Cheers,
Andy
________________________________
Andy Davis
Research Director
NCC Group
Kings Court Kingston Road
Leatherhead, KT22 7SL

Telephone: +44 1372 383900
Mobile: +44 7545 503298
Fax: +44 1372 383901
Website: www.nccgroup.com<http://www.nccgroup.com>
Email:  Andy.Davis at nccgroup.com<mailto:Andy.Davis at nccgroup.com>
        [http://www.nccgroup.com/_client/images/global/nccgroupIT.jpg]  <http://www.nccgroup.com/>

This email is sent for and on behalf of NCC Group. NCC Group is the trading name of NCC Group Security Services Limited (Registered in England CRN: 4474600). Registered Office: Manchester Technology Centre, Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 7EF. The ultimate holding company is NCC Group plc (Registered in England CRN: 4627044).

Confidentiality: This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any information contained in this e-mail. You must not inform any other person other than NCC Group or the sender of its existence.

For more information about NCC Group please visit www.nccgroup.com<http://www.nccgroup.com>

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT

For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com">http://www.mimecast.com<br>
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
</a>