[Dailydave] The Neutron Star

Mohammad Hosein mhtajik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:45:43 EDT 2013

such articles do not present facts regarding possible IP theft by NSA , as
i am sure you are unable to present any credible source offering the same
done or being done by a nice office at PLA/MSS where China based industry
can go fill an application request for confidential data from some intel
empowered actor ( say.. ZTE has official relationship with PLA/MSS
constantly asking for their secret data on Motorola ? as if ZTE cannot hire
a bunch from underground and they "need" to go asking of the "state" ? --
funny ) . with that in mind , i am suggesting you take a sometime and
review how many times USG has been caught LYING on major issues , including
but not limited to the chemical agents in Iraq . please take a look at
official testimonies , senate discussions and all the media activity in
that time frame and later take a look at "Collin Powell" false claims later
admitted by himself and while you are at it maybe you want to take a look
at the Rafid Ahmed Alwan story , the curveball . i have not seen
revelations from china similar to what we have learned from Bradly manning
and Edward Snowden cases , so the "claim" US industry might have against
China is waiting for evidences . meanwhile we have credible enough
evidences proving USG and particularly US IC's involvement in "capital
crimes" of many strips . when a US official says - on record - "the war in
iraq was largely about Oil" i'd be expecting any other types of corruption
, including but not limited to corporate espionage .

the key role player here is not a legally accepted proof , it is how a
system projected itself with dual standards . obviously there is vast
difference in how administration work in US and China and i understand what
dave refers to saying US based business can not go directly ask NSA for
data on some competitor . thing is , people who learned a lesson from the
"Clipper Chip" story and similar issues of the same nature do not really
buy a ticket to legal theater presented by USG officials . i bet this is
the "mindset" at the core of Russia/China and other media outlets
celebrating the Snowden case .

-Mh