[Dailydave] The Truth of TrueType

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Mar 11 17:03:31 EDT 2013

So the above blog is a bit of a tease. But then in a way the best talks
are teases themselves. Essentially it is someone standing at the edge of
a thick forest, pointing into the underbrush, and saying "I went a
little bit this way, and it seems good."

INFILTRATE is bigger than last year. Not by a lot (thanks to Mr.
Sequester) but still bigger. The Master Class is now full, for example.
There's still some room in the Web Hacking and Unethical Hacking classes
(both excellent classes, btw!)

I notice that when I talk to people that they have a tendency to have
put purchasing a ticket off for as long as possible. Here's my cry for
help on Vanessa's behalf: please make sure they at least know you're
coming so they can purchase enough alligator and stone crab. Nothing is
more embarrassing than running out of stone crab.

I guess missing the TrueType talk would be more embarrassing. ;>

-dave