[Dailydave] SyScan 2013

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu May 2 19:37:39 EDT 2013

It's really only after you finish writing a keynote that you know what
it's about. In a sense, everyone around you writes it with you as you
talk through it with people. The one I delivered at SyScan itself was
funnier. . . although even so, not very funny. Not everything is funny!
Even things that include Buffy.

"Things Buffy the Vampire Slayer Taught Me About CyberWar - SyScan 2013
Keynote)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2M9nmqP6n0
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2M9nmqP6n0&feature=youtu.be>

There are a couple thesis in this talk, which I may or may not support
to your liking. I was going to summarize them here, but you'll have to
watch it instead. :>

(Graphics by Michael Wuergler, in case you were curious).

-dave