[Dailydave] Trojan Languages

Andrew munin at mimisbrunnr.net
Sat Nov 30 08:28:40 EST 2013

pnacl (though an impressive technology that I love a lot) doesn't answer
this question either - its supported target list (x86, arm, mips) is a
subset of the targets supported by LLVM (which supports many more). And
there is still work you have to do (as a programmer writing code that is
trying to be native) to support differing endian-ness (from source to
host) or data encoding.
(http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2011-October/043686.html,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/native-client-discuss/h6GJ8nQd23E)