[Dailydave] CoUNT, 44CON and shite

David Ryan dave.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:46:11 EDT 2013

I think it's worth making the NSA and others earn their corn. Whilst it's
entirely possible that they've bastardised the entire Internet,
cryptographic systems and the laws of physics as we know them, I don't
think the data acquisition process should be as "simple" as an API call to
Facebook/Gmail/etc.

Encrypt all the things, even if it only means "they" have to work a little
harder.

Good luck with your project, Steve.