[Dailydave] BSidesNOLA (New Orleans) Keynote & Lineup Announced!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:34:34 EST 2014

We are happy to announce that the keynote and lineup for BSidesNOLA
have been set! The conference will be a one day event taking place on
Saturday, May 17th in New Orleans. The day will start with a keynote
presentation by Dion Blazakis. It will then break into several tracks
and see talks ranging from memory forensics during incident response
to application security to reverse engineering.  In total there will
be 15 presentations along with a dedicated firetalks session.

Full information on the conference can be found at the following page:

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/71231585/BsidesNola2014

The cost to attend is $10, and you must register through the
EventBrite link (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bsides-nola-2014-tickets-9618726871 ).

Last year was our first year and we had over 130 people attend. We are
expecting closer to 175 this year. For those of you who attended last
year, you know that beyond just great talks and networking, we also
provide very good food and drinks.  The close proximity to the French
Quarter (5-10 minute walk) also means that after the conference there
will be plenty of fun and interesting things to do for the rest of the
night.

We hope to see you there and if you have any questions please reply to
this thread or email bsidesnola [@@] gmail.com.

Also, we know that InfiltrateCon will be right before ours, and what
better way to recover from Miami then spend some time in New Orleans!

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)