[Dailydave] RootedArena 2014: Information

Omar Benbouazza bvomar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 03:02:47 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

 After thinking a lot in how to approach the RootedArena we promised, this
year we decided to *give a chance to all those people who are getting
started in the world of security* by creating a "*Riddle*" quite fun and
where you can learn how to solve different types of challenges.

According to our policy of bringing security to young people and the
university environment, we think that this is a great opportunity to "hook"
people and to be bitten with the desire of hacking.

*The challenges will begin on Friday February 21st at 17h*, and will be
open until Sunday 23rd at 23:59 h, stay tuned to
@RootedArena<http://www.twitter.com/RootedArena>
 and #RootedArena <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RootedArena&src=typd> on
Twitter :)

http://www.rootedcon.es/index.php/information-about-rootedarena/?lang=en