[Dailydave] DEEP PANDA + INNUENDO = Better Modeling of Your Real Threat

Dave Aitel dave.aitel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:56:17 EDT 2014

http://vimeo.com/101534518

In the above video Pete talks about how you would emulate the DEEP PANDA
threat with INNUENDO. Sometimes people ask how INNUENDO is different from
the current generation of penetration testing tools, and examples like this
are what we like to demo to show where our thinking is going. Basically
it's less about "how do I get in" and more about "How do I stay in?" Those
turn out to be very different questions.

-dave