[Dailydave] INNUENDO 1.0 Released!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Jun 25 15:05:13 EDT 2014

I'm happy to announce the release and general availability of Immunity
INNUENDO 1.0. And I hate to call it a "next generation" penetration
testing tool because the truth is that if you are modeling APT then
INNUENDO is your "current generation". Likewise, although it is flexible
and we will be putting more exploits into it, it is largely focused on
the problems of persistence and lateral movement, and not a scanning
penetration testing system like CANVAS or MSF.

These movies will capture some of the (amazing) features for you:

  * http://vimeo.com/98446412 (Scalability)
  * http://vimeo.com/97757542 (File Transfer)
  * http://vimeo.com/92359423 (Lateral Movement)
  * http://vimeo.com/91647732 (Screentrace and general overview)

Of course, if you're interested in purchasing a license please send us
an email at admin at immunityinc.com !

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.