[Dailydave] APT

Justin Seitz justin at immunityinc.com
Tue Mar 11 12:28:08 EDT 2014

Weird I couldn't see Richard's response through all the marketing for
his products and books. Must have been the thick cloud of big data APT
threat intelligence in the way.

I guess I also find it funny that there are a number of defense folks
who love to use/paraphrase this statement Richard makes:

"First, I recognized that it's written by someone who is not responsible
for defending any network of scale or significance."

Right. Offensive firms (you all should be pissed by this statement by
the way) are not responsible for defending networks. Period.

Posts like this, Richard, are why I turn off Twitter by 9am most days.

Justin