[Dailydave] APT

Brett Watson brett at the-watsons.org
Tue Mar 11 17:42:06 EDT 2014

On Mar 11, 2014, at 9:28 AM, Justin Seitz <justin at immunityinc.com> wrote:

> Weird I couldn't see Richard's response through all the marketing for
> his products and books. Must have been the thick cloud of big data APT
> threat intelligence in the way.
>
> [… …]

Indeed, a little disappointing. I think in the same position, I would have taken the stance of, “To add to what Dave said in his post, I would say you might also consider <insert Richard’s opinions here>.” He kind of through Dave under the bus, which was certainly not called for. We’re all in this together in the security field, from my perspective.

-b