[Dailydave] INNUENDO Outlook Channel Video!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Oct 28 09:29:49 EDT 2014

https://vimeo.com/110185867 <https://vimeo.com/110185867>

Above is a link for a video demonstrating the Outlook channel for
INNUENDO. Many of our clients are doing penetration tests against big
financials and other "Fortune 50's" or military agencies and the like,
and getting command and control to work properly in an environment that
is defended by WebSense, proper exfiltration filters, and all the other
defenses a Fortune 50 has can be difficult. So we wanted to ship
something in INNUENDO 1.1 that was a first grade communications channel,
but would work by default in some of these more challenging
environments. One thing I really like about this channel is it is not a
"Outlook plug-in" - it's not leaving something behind or using a part of
Outlook that would be easy to scan for.

I don't know of any other implant that does this kind of thing, but if
you do, please let the list know!

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.