[Dailydave] FraudWorld vs. SpookWorld

Konrads Smelkovs konrads at smelkovs.com
Wed Apr 1 04:13:29 EDT 2015

I've seen tech companies who's developers and sysadmins have been trained
(or beaten into a good posture) by pentesters as per industry trend only to
be completely at loss when fraud hits. And if you follow the cyber advice
and get a "BigData" "correlated event processing" and so on you still need
a fraud team to build out your use cases and they will simply go
"please-install-Silver-Tail-thank-you-very-much".

--
Konrads Smelkovs
Applied IT sorcery.