[Dailydave] Cyber Norms and the Juniper backdoor

Arrigo Triulzi arrigo at alchemistowl.org
Fri Dec 18 10:52:25 EST 2015

On 18 Dec 2015, at 15:24, Dave Aitel <dave at immunityinc.com> wrote:
> Recently Juniper announced they had two professional backdoors in their ScreenOS productline - one which allowed remote admin access and one which allowed for passive collection on VPN connections.

Well, at least you have the courage to call them professional backdoors and focusing on the fact that this was not exactly your TalkTalk hack. I think they’ve been there a little longer than 2012.

Now I would recommend they also take a peek at the firmware running on the NICs they ship, just saying.

Arrigo