[Dailydave] INFILTRATE and cupcakes

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Feb 20 11:35:13 EST 2015

http://infiltratecon.org/speakers.html#ram <---THIS is going to be a
good talk.

So there are many great talks at INFILTRATE this year. It's funny - I
approached a lot of people about sponsoring INFILTRATE this year (new
for us!) and some of them said "Why would we do that? Our customers
aren't going!" and my thought on that is that it's funny how people
think conferences are for sales!

Conferences are not for sales. They are for learning from your peers
what the future is going to be, because we shape it /together/. To be
specific, the offensive community shapes it, and the defensive community
gets dragged behind it helplessly, like a toddler trying to walk a
Rottweiler. :>

In any case, please reserve your hotel room NOW before our room block
runs out. We have these INFILTRATE planning meetings, and every year
they are the same. First, everyone in the company (mostly Linda) freaks
out that nobody is coming and we have a thousand room-nights to sell.
Then literally one week later, she is freaking out that the room block
is empty and nobody will come because they cannot get hotel rooms. It is
more predictable than Chris Soghoian saying something ridiculous about
0days after every Snowden article on The Intercept.

So email admin at immunity.com now, buy your ticket, reserve your room, and
sponsor Infiltrate so we know how many cupcakes to buy!

-dave