[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2015 Keynote Announcement: Ray Boisvert, former Assistant Director for Canadian Security Intelligence Service.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Jan 7 11:17:01 EST 2015

http://infiltratecon.org/speakers.html

I'm happy to announce the selection of INFILTRATE 2015's keynote
speaker: Ray Boisvert, former Assistant Director for the Canadian
Security Intelligence Service. In keeping with our policy of "people who
have a lot to say in our field", Ray brings a lifetime of experience
doing strategic work in shaping the world. If you are one of the brave
souls who has HTML email enabled, you can see below for a detailed
biography. If not, please click the above link! And we hope to see you
all in April at INFILTRATE!

<Ray's amazing picture is here if you have HTML email!>