[Dailydave] Zagaria's COMSEC

darkpassenger at unseen.is darkpassenger at unseen.is
Wed Jan 28 15:46:56 EST 2015

anybody from Italy can confirm whether that country generally has a
"typical" ( FCC-grade Civil , not .mil serious ) SIGINT spectrum
monitoring that exists even here at 3rd world and how did they missed
the channels being used for a long time and didnt pay a visit to one of
the DFed locations ?

so a Sopranos quote is in order -- hats off to James Gandolfini

Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Sounds to me like Anthony Jr. may have stumbled onto
existentialism.
Tony Soprano: Fukin' internet.

-dp