[Dailydave] Getting Learned Up

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Jul 27 10:29:24 EDT 2015

Right now in Columbia we have some intrepid students going through our
Client-Side and Ring0 exploitation class. But if you are not sucking
down the firehose that is an Immunity Training, taught by Lurene and
Facundo who have trouble blinking without seeing a WinDBG frameset on
the back of their eyelids, then you probably are like "I wish I knew more."

And lo and behold: INFILTRATE Videos are being released today. Boom!
HERE THEY ARE: https://vimeo.com/album/3416096

I have a few personal favorites out of the videos. Ideally an INFILTRATE
talk should be so far ahead that it is relevant a year out - and
frankly, these are. But let me remind you that actually COMING to
INFILTRATE is a thousand times better than catching the talks in a Vimeo
stream months later. You get to eat alligator and hang with random
people who have no nametags on!

And our early bird pricing is going away at the end of this week.

Likewise, if you want to be one of our sponsors next year, let me know!

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.