[Dailydave] The OPM Mess and the Bigger Picture

William Arbaugh warbaugh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:50:07 EDT 2015

And that's pretty much exactly what the Chinese stole here, except without the French guy from "The Professional" and all the outfits. The problem, as we're going to drill home again and again over the next year during damage control in congressional meetings each more painful and less informative than the last, wasn't that OPM didn't protect the database, but that they HAD THE DATABASE COLLECTED AT ALL.

Actually, I think the theft of the health insurance information is far more damaging to covers. How many people visit their doctor under cover? Well except for Dave!