[Dailydave] reach for the sky vs stay airborne

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:59:21 EDT 2015

es that would be ideal but unfortunately there is always pushback due to
perception of privacy impact to staff / employees and also risk of
accidentally nuking the entire organization due to "unexpected changes".
You can try though and I wish you luck getting executives to sign off on
that risk. Or you could just buy Immunity Innuendo for $50K or Cobalt
Strike with beacon for about 1/10th that and get close to "APT
simulation"...

--
Regards,

Kristian Erik Hermansen