[Dailydave] Today's book review: Harriet Wolf's Seventh Book of Wonders

Thomas Quinlan tom at thomasquinlan.com
Wed Oct 28 07:06:46 EDT 2015

Sitting here in Canary Wharf, I could argue that quite a bit new is taking hold here in Europe, but I don't know that we quite count entirely as Europe. Anyway, it seems the PM is actively playing both sides in courting both the US and China, and with the amount of foreign investment (and, uh, some other types of money) going through here and the number of alerts I get for FinTech/cryptocurrency meetups, we could at least have a spirited debate. ;-)