[Dailydave] Modern Penetration Testing

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Sep 22 15:00:46 EDT 2015

I think it's worth re-watching the Microsoft INFILTRATE talk on data
driven offense <https://vimeo.com/album/3416096>, in which their RAT is
a PowerShell script, but their methodology is extremely advanced.

INNUENDO is built to be the tool that supersedes the entire product
category that CANVAS and Metasploit and CORE Impact belong to. I didn't
post this video in my last collection of INNUENDO videos, as it's more
of a "Design and Implementation Discussion". But if you're of the level
where you care about the design of penetration testing tools, then
you're going to want to watch it for sure:  INNUENDO Python Code
Execution <https://vimeo.com/album/3385044/video/139461061>

-dave