[Dailydave] Bandwidth and the Cyber Weapon of Availability

Dakota Nelson dakota.w.nelson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:27:15 EDT 2016

Dave,

It's worth noting that "offer" cyberweapons don't have to offer *true*
information! There's a lot of focus on exfiltrating data, but infiltrating
the right data has the potential to be incredibly powerful.

For a somewhat-but-not-entirely serious look, I found
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/143378109231/cyberbombs-and-isis to be
interesting.

Dakota