[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2017!

dave aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Aug 15 09:53:03 EDT 2016

If you're looking for a conference to attend that has real return on
investment then hopefully you've considered INFILTRATE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/infiltrate-2017-tickets-26604676303?aff=DailyDave>.
You can and will get drunk with your friends at INFILTRATE, but we've
spent a lot of time optimizing the conference for getting you real face
to face contacts and technical knowledge. Sometimes, and I hate to say
it, this means being less about the parties. Actually, even at the
parties our music is set to "Can still talk to new friends but don't
have to" level and we have non-alcoholic beverages to re-hydrate with.

Part of being of high value is "not being huge and full of salespeople"
and having a nice venue and food and getting the right talks to you. If
you want to join our sponsors (and get bulk tickets), feel free to email
me, but other wise the link above gets you right into the ticket buying
site. (First 50 tickets are the cheapest and we tried to make it funny.
Let me know if we succeeded. :) Don't forget, buying a ticket also gives
you a chance to choke me out at the BJJ open mat!

-dave