[Dailydave] Kaspersky and the Register and Propaganda

Richard Thieme rthieme at thiemeworks.com
Mon Feb 8 12:42:05 EST 2016

The Russians are great at doing this and have legions working on it in
neighboring countries. A NATO group tasked to look at all of it and
scope out what they were convincing people was real, it was discovered,
had in turn to be debriefed because even though they knew they were
analyzing propaganda, immersion in the task allowed some of it to filter
into their heads anyhow and become foundational for what THEY thought
was true ... but who debriefs the debriefers?