[Dailydave] Announcing BSides New Orleans 2016!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:03:42 EST 2016

We are very excited to announce that the lineup for BSidesNOLA 2016 is out!

The day will start with a keynote presentation from Darren Van Booven.
He is currently the CISO of Idaho National Laboratory and was previously
the CISO of the US House of Representatives. It will then continue with
three tracks of talks ranging from
application security to memory forensics to malware analysis to law.

Full information on the conference can be found at the following page:

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/104051753/BSidesNOLA%202016

The cost to attend is $15, and you must register through the
EventBrite link (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bsides-nola-2016-tickets-20569894107 ).

Last year was our third year and we had 200 people attend. We are
expecting even more this year. For those of you who attended last
year, you know that beyond just great talks and networking, we also
provide very good food and drinks.  The close proximity to the French
Quarter (5-10 minute walk) also means that after the conference there
will be plenty of fun and interesting things to do for the rest of the
night.

We hope to see you there and if you have any questions please reply to
this thread or email bsidesnola [@@] gmail.com.

--
Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)