[Dailydave] CANVAS Early Updates

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Jan 27 09:54:02 EST 2016

So we have some things in CANVAS which if you have Early Updates you
might already have, but if you don't, will be out shortly.

o CANVAS now supports JBoss, Weblogic, and Jenkins. Unlike public
versions of these exploits we do one request, are cross platform, do not
touch disk by default, and have been tested on old and new versions.

o We also have an update to our Powershell node, which gives you a full
MOSDEF Node, without touching disk.

We spend a lot of time on each exploit making sure they work, not just
on default installs, but also against systems that have had some
hardening applied to them or have a network device making your life hard
in between your and your client's computers.

Enjoy! And of course, if you want to buy CANVAS now that CORE is COURION
you can email sales at immunityinc.com . :)

-dave