[Dailydave] "When you shoot at the king, you best not miss." (Allen)

Jeffrey Carr greylogic.carr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:39:59 EDT 2016

I agree entirely, Allen. The market incentives are huge for a company to
discover and report an attack attributed to a nation state, the bar for
evidence is negligible, and there's really no way to disprove a claim. Even
when someone involved in the attack pops up and says I did it, here's
proof, and you're an idiot, that becomes a "disinformation operation" and
again, there's no way to disprove that.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Carr (jeffreycarr.com)
CEO, Taia Global, Inc. (taiaglobal.com)

THE CONTENTS OF THIS EMAIL ARE FOR THE RECIPIENT'S EYES ONLY AND MAY NOT BE
DUPLICATED OR DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.