[Dailydave] Hacking critical infrastructure.

dave aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Mar 15 10:34:11 EDT 2016

Well, that is the point of the thought exercise. :) But the goal is to
have "policy people" go through it so they understand WHY the concept of
"banning hacking on critical infrastructure" is mostly-futile as opposed
to just having to believe us "tech people".

You could, of course, do a cap-and-trade structure on the tokens, such
that you only start with a certain amount of them, and get to trade for
the rest, a-la-bitcoin. This would force you to prioritize where your
key infrastructure is, but the idea might be a bit painful and expensive
such that policy people will realize there MUST be a better way, which
is when you suggest that instead we do other, more sensible things. :)

-dave