[Dailydave] Adversary Simulation

Paul Melson pmelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:57:37 EST 2016

So are you aware of a criminal actor that uses Immunity's Innuendo in their attacks?  If not, then which adversary are you simulating?

The point to my obvious straw man is that if you really want to help your clients up their game in detecting and responding to real threats, shouldn't you study the actors that target their industry verticals and emulate their operations using the same tools and tactics they are known to choose?