[Dailydave] Book Reviews

Dave Aitel dave.aitel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:12:36 EDT 2016

2 Book Reviews in this post.

1. Lab Girl
<https://www.amazon.com/Lab-Girl-Hope-Jahren-ebook/dp/B00Z3FYQS4/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1476112205&sr=8-1>
:
Probably the best book I've read all year. Immediately go and purchase and
read this. Speaks well to the hacker spirit, but is written like poetry.

2.
http://cybersecpolitics.blogspot.com/2016/10/book-review-cyber-war-vs-cyber-realities.html
-
Read my review please, but don't buy the book. :) I masochistically read
these books because if you don't publicly review them, they filter into
things people "know" about cyber war strategy, and make for very painful
policy meetings and Wassenaar like things. People who write these sort of
books need to write them knowing someone is going to read them with a
critical eye.

-dave