[Dailydave] DARPA CGC Recap

Dan Guido dguido at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 00:56:10 EDT 2017

Hey DailyDave,

I wanted to share a keynote I delivered recently on the Cyber Grand
Challenge and the broader advancements made in the field of automated
bug finding as of late. Dave was asking on Twitter if anyone had
released a detailed teardown of the CGC final event and I think my
presentation is the closest thing to it. It's pretty light, and might
be fun to watch on your way to Infiltrate.

https://blog.trailofbits.com/2017/02/16/the-smart-fuzzer-revolution/

Of course, DARPA has not released the raw data from the final event
yet so it's impossible to produce the analysis that I know Dave is
looking for. Maybe soon?

Have fun at Infiltrate everyone. I'll see you there!

-Dan

Our original conversation on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/dguido/status/841705081988870145