[Dailydave] DARPA CGC Recap

David Manouchehri david.manouchehri at riseup.net
Thu Apr 20 18:40:02 EDT 2017

Step 0.5: Figure out how to sanely sort and parse several thousand weird
CGC binaries.

e.g. CGC_Extended_Application.pdf is appended to the challenge binaries.
https://github.com/CyberGrandChallenge/cb-testing/blob/master/cgc-cb.mk#L194-L197

Chris: Is there any official notes on the directory/file structure
of cfe-submissions.tgz?